Welcome to PayPal Payment Help. Please see the section below for a step-by-step guide on how to pay for your purchase with PayPal:
Once a new order has been placed, an invoice will be sent to your email address within a few minutes. Please find your invoice and select the Pay button to confirm your payment for your purchase.
- Please allow up to 5 minutes for the invoice to be issued.
- The invoice may fall into your spam or advertisement folder first time around so make sure to check there as well.
- You can choose to pay with either PayPal or Credit Card. All transactions are processed within the security of PayPal and Stripe.
For further details on our new payment system, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com. Our agents will be in contact with you shortly to assist with your questions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why should I pay at this portal?
A: We used to receive complaints from buyers that their cards were declined or that they were unable to log in to PayPal from the default checkout page. Therefore, we are switching to a customized checkout form to circumvent those issues for your convenience.
Q: How do I pay with Credit Card?
A: If you do not have a PayPal account, simply input your Credit Card information normally at the checkout and confirm the transaction. You can also choose to sign up for a PayPal account at the end of the page if you want to.
Q: Is this Portal secured? Will my information be safe here?
A: This portal only serves to help us recognize which order you paid for. All transactions (even if paid with credit cards) are conducted within the security of PayPal, which means your information will be as safe as it could ever be.
SHIPPING PRICE CALCULATION PROBLEM?
Shipping price vary based on quantity, product and location. It will be calculated upon checkout, after you fill in your details.
If you add more items on your order and you see the total price has not changed that is because the correct total price will reflect upon checkout.
Right after you have added more items, you simply hit back to the shipping method and it will recalculate the order. Then, when you click on "Complete order", it should reflect the correct total price.
PAYING AT PAYPAL WITHOUT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
All international credit/debit cards accepted, No PayPal account needed.
It's easy & take 3 minutes approximately.
Payments for Inspiring Wave are made at PayPal, but you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account neither.1. Once you check out, just click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
2. Enter your credit card's data
Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
4. Click on "Pay Now"
5. Finally, Thanks for your order.
Troubleshooting PayPal payments
Depending on a number of factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal. Some common issues are:
- I am not getting redirected to PayPal at all
- Your browser's PayPal cookies might be messed up; you may try deleting your cookies to fix this.
- PayPal is not accepting my credit card
- Please double check the data you entered at PayPal's form. If everything is correct, chances are that you actually do own a PayPal account and that your credit card is associated with that PayPal account. If this is the case, then you will only be able to pay with that card by logging into your PayPal account. If this is too much trouble, then just try paying with a different credit card.
- I can't find a "Don't have a PayPal account?" option
- Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payments in all cases. Sometimes it is because of your location, or sometimes PayPal might believe by checking your browser's cookies that you actually own a PayPal account. You might try deleting your cookies to get around this.
You can tell us if you had any problems or if you need special services. We will be very happy to help!